Friday, May 15, 2009

365 Cards...Day 75-Coffee card challenge!!


Here's my take on the coffee card challenge over at 365 cards. Better late than never. There are six stamps on the front. The scan is lousy but I used a Sakura white Souffle pen on the tiny flower centers. I hope you like it!! Please be sure to check out my Friday guest blog www.memorybox.com by clicking on the blinkie on my blog and be sure to leave me some love. I certainly need some after today's mishaps. Thanks for stopping by and have a happy Friday. Peace out. Tami :')

4 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

This is way too cute and you know that when we go out for coffee you want a cup a little bigger than this or should I say a lot bigger than this.

So now that you have posted 2 new cards does this mean our card challenge is back on?

~amy~ said...

super sweet Tami....I love your choice of colors!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

What a wonderful card and a great job on this challenge.

Tracy said...

Great card! It's a 'Tami' card hands down. I sooooooooooooo love your style girl. You're Queen of details.

MWAH!
Tracy